ISGNSS 2018 presentation schedule for both oral and poster presenters can be found here. Presenters are expected to read and follow the following guidelines.
- The presenter should submit the presentation file on the registration desk when they register.
- The presentation should be delivered in English.
- Each parallel session will be given one moderator (and one assistant).
- The total time allocated for each speaker is 15 minutes. The presenter should plan to speak for 12 minutes and leave 3 minutes for questions.
- If the presenter name has been called three times by the moderator and they don't show up, the presenter will be deferred to the last schedule of the session.
- Time keeper will remind the presenter with bell sounds when they have 2 minutes remaining.
- If the bell sounds are heard, the presenter should summarize their conclusion to end the presentation.
- The following equipment will be available in all presentation rooms for oral presentation:
- Wireless presenter laser
- We ask presenter kindly to use the presentation facilities provided and refrain from using their own Laptop.
- The laptop that we provide use Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, hence, the presentation file should be in PPT or PPTX format. Or alternatively, the presentation file may be in PDF file-format.
- The expected aspect ratio for the presentation is 16:9. 4:3 is also acceptable
- Poster should be submitted on the registration desk. Our technical person will attach the poster to the assigned poster boards.
- The poster size should be A1 (594 x 841 mm) and must be portrait to fit the poster boards.
- The poster should contain author’s names, title of presentation and materials that are necessary to communicate the research effectively.
- The poster should written using enlarged text that are easy to read from a distance. Poster printing is the responsibility of the authors.
- The presenter should stand nearby their poster for the first 30 minutes of the scheduled poster presentation.
- The presenter is allowed to use a laptop if they wish to provide a live demonstration as part of their presentation. It should be noted that there is no power outlet provided.